Personal and professional service! I needed an electric car charger installed at my home in a reasonable amount of time, and Safe and Sound Electric delivered! Not only that, but when I called other electricians in the area to compare prices, they did not mention any code requirements for installation or scheduling a state inspection like Safe and Sound Electric did. After work was completed, a state inspector came out to verify the work was completed and up to code, needless to say it was! I was very impressed with the help and recommendations Safe and Sound Electric gave me as well. Very friendly! If you want the job done right, this is your electrician!!
Very professional And timely with all responses went well above and beyond any expectations, Highly recommend for any of your electrical needs ! A++
We had Chad fully replace our breaker panel. He also added an outlet, blocked out an unused one and installed a light and switch. We previously had an issue with our house being ungrounded so He made sure to ground anything that could have a current and added two grounding rods. He was very professional, on time and had great communication. He was very polite, very detailed in his work and made sure everything was done properly. He cleaned up after himself and was just overall the most professional we have dealt with. He will be who we call in the future for work with our electrical.
Hands down the best service! Scheduling was fast and efficient. Chad went above and beyond the call of duty to provide quality service. He even worked after hours to ensure the repairs were completed so we could meet the closing deadline of the home. I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with this company. This is who I will refer everyone to and will use if I ever need electrical work done again.
We bought a house that we knew may have electrical panel issues. Several electricians came to the house. None of them really looked at the panel. One even said the panel did not need to be replaced another one was like well I could replace the panel if that is what you are wanting and gave us a bid. Then we had Chad from Safe and Sound Electric come to the house. He took the front cover of the panel off so he could really see in the panel and him and my husband found that we actually had breakers that had melted. We were lucky that the house didn't burn down. Chad prioritized our job and did a wonderful job replacing the panel, getting us wired for a generator and cleaned up some other electrical issues. I would use him again in a second and I totally recommend him.
"Chad installed a few timer switches for our home and troubleshot a breaker that was tripping frequently. He’s extremely knowledgeable, works quickly, and has an eye for keeping costs low. I’m happy with the work and the reasonable rates. Glad to have a trusted electrician! "
Outstanding service, knowledge, and performance! Chad did a great job solving a hot outlet problem in the downstairs of our split-level home and replacing a burnt-out vent fan. He quickly found the fault and corrected the problem to make us safe and get the power back on. He also noticed several other conditions which needed taking care of to bring our place (built in 1976) up to code and keep us protected. He did a great job and was easy to work with. He's a super communicator and kept us informed every step of the way. We'll definitely be giving Safe & Sound Electric all of our business from now on. - John G.
Chad is a great a electrician. We needed to upgrade the outlet for our dryer, as the previous owner had grounded the original outlet with a bit of wire wrapped around the screw and extended to the shop sink... Super safe, right?? Well, Chad showed up and had the new wire tide-ly routed and hooked up. Chad then double checked the dryer's installation, as we'd paid for the movers to install it when we purchased the set, when he found that the dryer's installation was also questionable he walked my husband through proper installation so that he can do it again himself. He was very courteous, and conscientious of the work he did, to the point that even though he hung minimal wire he still had an inspector come to verify his work. Everything was given a double thumbs up from the inspector and from my husband and myself. It's nice not worrying about potential fires or hours long drying sessions anymore.
My wife and I recently had some issues with a plug causing a short and triggering a GFCI box which would not reset. Chad came in, diagnosed the issue within 10 minutes, informed me of various options to remedy the situation including a "quick fix" or complete fix. He was able to quote me a price that was very reasonable and had the work done in a couple days. After he was done, he checked other areas of our home to see if there were any other issues that he felt might cause a problem in the future, and with our home being over 40 years old, he noticed that our kitchen was no longer up to code and that we might have a problem if we were to sell our house. Again, he gave me a reasonable estimate and completed the repair in less time anticipated. I recommend Safe and Sound for your home electrical needs and will call them again if I need any repairs in the future. Thaks Chad and April.